a malady called ‘triple-d’
dang doggone dream? no. dolittle deflating diet? no.
destructive discipline deficiency, more like it.
i am pretty sure i am not the only one who suffers from this. i am currently searching for a cure, so those with answers please advise. anyway, you know you are afflicted with ‘ddd’ if you:
– told yourself that you will study for that test but find msn chats and fiddling with your facebook too irresistible.
– promised yourself that you will run three times a week to keep fit but end up blaming the weather every time for ruining your plans.
– are a consistent ‘pusher’ of the snooze button.
– walk into lecture 15 minutes late everyday.
– exceed your budget because of impulse buying.
if you display any of the above symptoms, do call 1800-can-later? for professional help. or you can just buy some ‘discipline’ over the counter at all good pharmacies. i hope they come in tablet form these days. alternatively, you can ask for a good ol’ whippin’ (boy, are we venturing into dangerous territory here). nothing beats (excuse the pun) ‘dhrasing de dirtbag’ (ok that was bad).
for more on my thoughts, strike (oops!) your left mouse-button here.